Peninsula Lasertag is a premier laser skirmish business provided by SportsJam Pty Ltd. We want your experience to be fun and memorable for all the right reasons, but there’s some small print you need to be aware of.
We are not an open venue so bookings are essential. Call to book on 1300 728 858 or submit your enquiry using the form on this website.
A deposit of $10 per player is required to secure the booking. The deposit can be paid by card over the phone or by direct transfer into our bank account. Account details will be provided once you confirm you would like to go ahead with your booking. Your booking will be confirmed by us only when your funds have been deposited into our account.
Your deposit must be received within seven days of making the booking or you risk losing your requested date and time.
If your booking is made less than 14 days and at least seven days before the event date, the deposit is due within two business days of the booking. Any bookings made within seven days of the event, requires the deposit to be paid immediately.
If you want to take advantage of our pre-paid discounted rates, your full payment must be received at least two days prior to the event.
All outstanding balances are due on the day of the session – we can only accept cash, visa or master card at the venue. No cheques will be accepted.
The minimum numbers of players for your booking is locked-in when you pay the deposit. Any no-shows on the day must still be paid for in full. If you have pre-paid in full, no refund will be given.
Additional players are welcome on the day at our standard rate(s). If you can, please give us some notice that you have additional players so we can ensure we have enough equipment.
Transfers, cancellations and forfeit of deposit
We understand that sometimes circumstances can change prior to the event, so please be aware of our cancellation policy.
- If you cancel with at least 14 days’ notice, you will receive a full refund of any deposit received
- If you cancel with at least 7 days’ notice, you will receive 50% of any deposit received
- If you cancel less than 7 days before your booking then unfortunately we are unable to provide a refund for any deposit received. This is due to costs we will have incurred by holding the booking for you
- If you have to cancel but are able to reschedule your booking, any deposit received will be carried over to your new booking
To take advantage of one of our promotional offers, a few conditions apply:
- Promotional offers are not valid with any other offers unless explicitly stated
- Only one offer will be honoured per booking
- Offer must be mentioned when booking
- Promotional flyers must be presented on the day of the booking to receive the offer or discount
- Time limits apply – see individual offers for details
Light rain or patchy weather is acceptable and does not require cancellation. Very heavy rain/lightning/strong winds or days of extreme heat may mean we need to reschedule your event.
SportsJam Pty Ltd reserves the right to reschedule your event due to adverse weather conditions or days of high bushfire risk. If you are unsure of the weather for your event and you haven’t heard from us, please call us on 1300 728 858 OR 0424 814 254 for confirmation either way. If you get voice mail and it does not indicate a cancellation of the activity, then you can assume that we will be expecting you. Please understand that if you don’t contact us and the activity does go ahead you will not be entitled to a refund or a transfer.
It is imperative that you tell us about any physical condition or illness that may limit or endanger yourself or other people whilst playing with us. Any information will be treated with the utmost confidence. If you do not tell us, it is presumed that you are in good health and are of a level of fitness adequate for the booked activity.
You don’t need to be particularly fit to play laser skirmish. If you are in doubt as to your ability to fully enjoy your event due to your fitness level, please discuss this concern with us when making your booking.
Liability release and assumption of risk
Please note: There are inherent risks involved in all indoor/outdoor activities. Every player is required to sign a registration form before they play. All players under 18 years of age must have their parent/guardian complete and sign the form on their behalf.
Alcohol and illicit drugs
ANY player who exhibits ANY sign of intoxication will NOT be allowed to participate and all monies paid will be forfeited. At our discretion, we may ask the organiser of the group to remove any player(s) from the playing area. If necessary, all play will be suspended until the player(s) are removed. In severe cases the police may be called.
Each participant agrees to the following terms:
- Skylarking and any other foolish or dangerous behaviour is NOT permitted
- Any participant’s behaviour likely to cause injury to themselves or others is NOT permitted
- Each participant MUST wear sturdy enclosed footwear. No thongs. Long pants are highly recommended
- Any participant that refuses direction or instruction from SportsJam Pty Ltd staff may be asked to withdraw from the field of play.